When you want high-quality roof repairs from a trusted roofing company, look no further than Orange Elephant Roofing & Construction. Our roofing contractors have served the North Texas area for over a decade and continue to provide excellent service and professional results. Whether you are a homeowner or business owner, our roofing company offers comprehensive roofing solutions for your every need.
In addition to standard residential and commercial roofing, our contractors specialize in roof recoating and restoration. We believe in helping you get high-quality results at a fair price, and roof restoration is a cost-effective way to extend the life of your roof. Our roofing contractors are happy to help you learn more about the different options available. To help you find the right roof, we carefully assess your property to provide you with the best options for your budget and needs.
For a trusted, local roofing company, call Orange Elephant Roofing & Construction at 817-341-9590. Our roofing contractors in Weatherford, TX and Fort Worth, TX look forward to serving you!
Residential Roofing Services
Does your home have a leaky roof? Are the shingles starting to curl or crack? Let the team at our roofing company fix your roof today! We offer residential roof repairs, from replacement to shingle installation, throughout the North Texas area. With more than 15 years of experience in the construction industry, you can trust our roofing company to take good care of your roof. We use only high-quality materials and always make sure you are satisfied with our work. If you need residential roofing services in Weatherford, TX and Fort Worth, TX, call Orange Elephant Roofing & Construction at 817-341-9590 today. Contact our roofing contractors for any of the following services:
- Hail Damage Roof Repair: From minor scratches to large holes, hail can wreak havoc on your roof, so give us a call for repair! We will make sure your roof is not at risk for water damage or other problems.
- Roof Repair: If you have a leaky or damaged roof, let our experienced roofers provide a thorough inspection and roof repair. We will make sure your roof is sturdy and secure.
- Roof Replacement: You might need roof replacement if your roof has considerable damage or is more than 20 years old. Our roofers will find the best possible solution for your needs and budget.
- Shingle Roof Installation: Asphalt shingle roofs are the most common in the country and are available in a wide range of colors and styles. Choose from economical options to specialty and designer shingles.
Commercial Roofing Services
Whether your commercial building needs a new roof or repairs, Orange Elephant Roofing & Construction is your top choice. From metal to PVC, we are experienced in all areas of commercial roofing. Our roofing contractors are happy to help you find the right roof for your building, whether you are on a budget or looking for the most energy efficient roof on the market. By using top quality products and skilled installation and repair techniques, you can count on our roofs to protect you and your business. Call 817-341-9590 for certified commercial roofing services in Weatherford, TX and Fort Worth, TX from our local roofing company. Our commercial roofing services in North Texas, including:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing: Do you have a sloped or pitched commercial roof that needs work? Our roofing contractors are happy to provide asphalt shingle roofing services for commercial buildings.
- EPDM Roofing: Sometimes called rubber roofing, EPDM is a durable membrane roofing material often found in black. It is one of the most affordable membrane roofing options available.
- Metal Roofing: Highly weather resistant and energy efficient, metal roofs provide excellent protection for any commercial building. Most will last 40 years or longer with proper maintenance!
- PVC Roofing: Popular for its energy efficient, cool roof technology, PVC roofing is a durable single-ply membrane option. It features heat-welded seams for exceptional performance.
- TPO Roofing: TPO roofing features many similarities to PVC with a cost closer to EPDM. It is highly reflective and energy efficient, also featuring heat-welded seams.
Roof Restoration and Roof Coatings
If your roof is showing signs of wear, don’t commit to replacing your roof just yet! In many cases, recoating your roof can add years to its lifespan at a fraction of the cost. Whether you have a flat or metal roof, the crew at our roofing company has a variety of roof coating and restoration options for you. Do you want a waterproof coating? Looking for better energy efficiency? Need protection from chemicals or grease? Contact the pros at Orange Elephant Roofing & Construction at 817-341-9590 when you need roof restoration in Weatherford, TX and Fort Worth, TX. You’ll learn more about our roof restoration and roof coating options, including:
- Metal Roof Restoration: Don’t decide on roof replacement before considering the benefits and cost-effective method of metal roof restoration. We can recoat your roof to extend its life and eliminate leaks without replacement.
- Flat Roof Restoration: If your flat roof is starting to show signs of wear, consider flat roof restoration instead of replacement. We can recoat your roof to add weather resistance and improved efficiency.
- Roof Coatings: If you want an extra layer of protection for your roof, a roof coating is a great solution, offering energy efficiency and durability. Our contractors specialize in recoating, so give us a call for help!
- Acrylic Roof Coatings: Affordable and durable, acrylic roof coatings can be spray applied or rolled. Often found in white, these systems help keep your roof cooler, resulting in lower energy bills.
- Silicone Roof Coatings: Water-resistant and permanent, silicone roof coatings can add 10+ years to the life of your roof. They are also energy efficient, keeping your roof and building cooler.
- Polyurea Roof Coatings: Standing up well against chemicals and corrosion, polyurea roof coatings are incredibly durable. Most are spray applied for a consistent, easy layer of protection.