With a variety of roof coatings to suit any need, Orange Elephant Roofing & Construction is your go-to source for commercial roofing. If your roof is aging, cracked, leaking, or otherwise damaged, we can find the perfect solution for your needs and budget. Call us at (817) 880-6960 for roof coating installation in Dallas, TX and Fort Worth, TX. We offer a variety of roof coating materials to restore all types of commercial roofing systems. When your roofing materials are beginning to show signs of aging, contact our office and we will send a roofer to inspect your roof to determine if having your roof coated is the right choice for you. We are here to help you find the right roofing solution for your business.
Roof Coating Types
Roof coatings are typically used on flat, commercial roofs, but they are also used on sloped roof systems and some residential roofs. Often, a roof coating is sprayed on for an even, less messy application. No matter which one you choose, you can count on a seamless, weather resistant layer of protection to re-coat your roof. Roof coatings can cover cracks, worn surfaces, and other minor damage to give your roof new life. In many cases, you can expect 10-20 years out of your roof coating! There are various types of roof coatings, each with different pros and cons for your building. Some are resistant to corrosion, while others are not recommended for use on asphalt. At Orange Elephant Roofing & Construction, we are proud to carry top quality Conklin roof coatings. Call our office at (817) 880-6960 to schedule your next coating appointment.
- Flat Roof Coatings You can improve your building’s energy efficiency with a reflective flat roof coating.
- Metal Roof Coatings Metal roof coatings can prevent the spread of rust and corrosion across your roof.
- Rubber Roof Coatings If you want to protect your roof against leaks and water damage, you can’t go wrong with a rubber roof coating.
- Industrial Roof Coatings If your industrial roof is showing signs of aging, a roof coating can protect your building from water damage.
- Recoatings Recoating your roof can extend the life of your roofing materials and save you money on a roof replacement.
Keeping Your Roof in Top Shape
If your roof is not severely damaged and is only starting to wear on the surface, there are good chances you do not need to replace your roof. Extending the life of your existing roof is a much more efficient option than a complete tear-off. Plus, most roof coatings come in highly reflective colors like white to improve your building’s energy efficiency. If you have a dark roof, you might want a roof coating installed before your roof ages. Call the team at Orange Elephant Roofing & Construction at (817) 880-6960 for roof coating installation in Fort Worth, TX, and Dallas, TX!